émission v1 : Beatles Censuré!



download

the wu-tang clan - the heart gently weeps
georges harrisson - while my guitar gently weeps

ike et tina turner - too much woman
earth wind & fire - got to get into my life
the beatles ft. brian jones (face b - you know my name

jaco pastorius - black bird
nina simone - here comes the sun
bobby mcferrin - from me to you
babayaga - back in the ussr

m. paul+ travellling wilburys+sarah vaughn+the heptones - Yesterday rmx
john holt - i will
antidoping - eleanor rigby

the quarry men - i will follow the sun
beatles w/ tony sheridan - my bonnie
the rolling stones - i wanna be your man

the ventures - raunchy
elvis presley - that’s all right mama
the coasters - poison ivy
frankie lane - rawhide

the beach boys - sloop john b.
bob dylan - masters of war

carton rouge - mme st onge...ils

the bee gees - in my own time
the fut - have you heard
the pretty things - sf sorrow is born
the pretty things - baron saturday

t-rex, elton john & ringo starr - children of revolution
bad fingers - believe me

après tout : one after 909

the beatles - twist and shout

Aucun commentaire: